About Willmar Schwabe India (WSI) Carduus Marianus Pentarkan Tablets
Also Known As : Cardus PTK, PTK 23
Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, loss of appetite, liver problems, Varicose Veins
Composition of (WSI) Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
· Carduus Marianus
· Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
· Acidum Fluoricum
USES OF WSI Carduus Pentarkan
· For fatty degeneration of the liver and as a supportive therapy in serious liver diseases
· Recommended for enlarged liver or liver function deterioration due to alcohol Indicated for chronic diseases of liver (hepatopathy) and their concomitant symptoms
· Removes congestion of the portal vein
· Carduus homeopathy is known to relieve dyspepsia, acidity, heartburn and gastralgia
Dosage: unless otherwise prescribed, Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows:
For acute complaints, 1 tablet should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times a day.
For subsequent medication, 1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day
Children should be given half of the adult dose.
Side effects: No side effects of Berberis Pentarkan (WSI) are known.