About Reckeweg (RW) Acid Fluor CM Dilution
Tis dilution is made from mild chemical Flouric Acid majorly used for varicose veins and ulcers in mouth
Also Known As : Acid Fluoric, Acid fluoricum, Flouric Acid
Benefits Of Acid Fluor
· Glabella region bloated.
· Acts especially upon lower tissues
· Varicose veins
Acid Fluor (Active)
Dose of Viola Tricolor
Take 3-5 drops of the dilution in 1 teaspoon of water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Side-effect – There are no such side effects
· Read the label carefully before use
· Keep out of the reach of children
· Use under medical supervision
· Do not exceed the recommended dosage
· Store in a cool and dry place